Financial Empowerment Fair
The fair will offer sessions on managing a budget in today’s economy, strategies for making a major career change, retirement planning and identity theft.
• The Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago
• Illinois Bright Start
• College Illinois
• Neighborhood Housing Services
• American Portfolio Mortgage Corp.
• University of Illinois Extension
• The South Side Credit Union
Programs are women-focused, but men are welcome to attend.
Participants are required to pre-register at http://repkellyfinanceworkshop.eventbrite.com.
For more information, call 708-679-0078, or visit www.robinkelly.house.gov.